2010년 9월 28일 화요일

First horseback riding


Horesback riding is my major electives on saturday. before I choose the lesson , horeseback riding looks very enteresting for me.  So I choose this subject. the First lesson , I learned history about horse , scientific classification of horse , horse gender definitions . and the Second lesson , learned horse anatomy , horse behaviour , horse colours and markings.  Last saturday is the tired lesson.  And finally I learnd practical things about horseback riding !
I tried horesback riding for the first time last Saturday.   
 First , the major professor taught us everything about horses again ,  like what they like eat , how they to be treated , how to let them start walking and how to stop them , how to turn them , and so on .  then , we had close body contact by grooming them .  after that , we climbed on the horses and practiced walking them.  My horse was such a good boy , and I had so much fun.  It is so expected the next lesson

댓글 1개:

  1. i was going to take that class!!! but i wasn't sure if i had effort to wake up on saturday morning for the class. i heard horseriding is really good for your diet. i want to know more about that class!!

    답글삭제