2010년 9월 28일 화요일

One of the Best Trilogies of All Time


August 20, I attended a special screening for Toy Story 3 with my boyfriend. we went in with high expectations. because he and I loved so much the first two Toy Stories movies. Toy Story is a beloved franchise that almost everyone, that I know loves the first two films. Now how about the 3rd film?
Well all I could say is that it lived up to my unbelievably high expectations and then some. This is such a good film.
This is plot -The toys are mistakenly delivered to a day-care center instead of the attic right before Andy leaves for college, and it's up to Woody to convince the other toys that they weren't abandoned and to return home.
 It has the laughs, magic and best of all the entertainment. The new characters in the movie feel like they were in the previous two films, they were that engaging and really worked well in the movie. The best part of the movie has to be the ending, I almost cried and was moved to just about to tears. I truly believe that this is one of the best Trilogies of all time. It might even rival the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.
This movie has all chance to be come the First Animated Film to win Best Picture.
I surely would not be surprised.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기