2010년 10월 17일 일요일

Three special places


     Near my apartment , there are three places I like to go to. The first is the jang’s bibimguksu(mix noodles) restraurant.  Noodles food is my favoite kind of food , and the chef there is excellent.  The restraurent isn’t too expensive , so I often go there with my faily. It’s nice place to relax , talk , and enjoy a delicious meal.  The second place is kyobo bookstore. Kyobo is one of the biggest bookstores in my sity , so I can find books on almost any subject there. The people who work there are very friendly . if I can’t find a book , they will gladly order it for me. The third place I like to go to is the park down the street from my apartment. It has huge trees and a beatiful garden.  I sometimes go there after eating a jang’s bibimguksu , and I sit under a bench to read a book from kyobo.

댓글 1개:

  1. I love to eat bibimguksu, too!!!! I like spicy food. Bibimguksu tastes really hot! Let's go there for lunch someday~ :)

    답글삭제