2010년 11월 4일 목요일

Espresso coffee


Today I went coffee shop , which is located in near my auniversity , with my friend. Atually , I don’t enjoy dringking coffee.  But , we just killed our time due to waiting some people.  So , we went to coffee shop.  As I don’t know about coffee , I just said to clerk “nomal coffee”.  But , after I saw good looking clerk , I pretend to person who know about the knowdge of coffee.  So, I ordered very expensive coffee, espresso coffe, in the menu.  As the clerk listend to my order , he was surprised my order.  I thought that he must surprised by my order.  So I waited for my coffee.  As I heard my name , I went to front desk to find my coffee.  I noted at I see a small coffee cup.  First of all , I tasted espresso.  It was extremely bitter.  I’ve never tasted that kind of coffee.  Espresso coffee is kind of the most bitter coffee because the coffee of meteral use original amount. After I tasted that , I know why the clerk was surprisd at me.  Today , my lesson is that don’t pretend to do if I don’t have any information about something. Finally , I waste my money and taste.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기