2010년 11월 12일 금요일

my favorite food

  
  My faverite foods are hot food. I like hot food most.  Maybe because I’m korean. According to others countries people, they can’t eat hot pepper.  They can eat only black pepper.  I like hot. When I eat hot food, I am dripping with sweat.  Originally I have much sweat. But red pepper excite me myself.  And hot helps me feel good.  I eat hot food about four times a week.  My mom cook as hot as she can. I like burnt foods, too.  When I grill meat, I always grill it so it becomes burnt.  I like the crunch you get when you eat burnt food.  Unfortunately, my mom doesn’t like the fact I like burnt food.  She always says “jiyeon! Burnt foods are not healthy, they can cause cancer!” I agree with her.  I am not obsessed withhot food, I just like the food to be hot.  I don’t like greasy food, but l like to go to family restaurant.
When I go to these restaurants, I usually order hot food. Some restaurants don’t have hot food, so I am obliged to order something else.  I eat only a little of it.
My family likes greasy foods, so they are always full.  I can’t stop them, so l let them eat whatever they want.
I like junk food too.  I like chewing on something, so I like ice-cream, chocolate, candy and gum.  L have strange eating habits.  I want to recomment hot foods for english teacher as they give you a new sensation.

댓글 1개:

  1. I love spicy hot food. I like having chili peppers on the side of almost any dish. I love putting Siracha sauce on sandwiches and pizza. I love the spicy Thai dishes and I love Indian/Nepalese food. Mexican food, with their moles and rellenos are always nice to have.

    답글삭제