2010년 11월 25일 목요일

Hanging out with my friend

Recently, I went to my friend’s house. She had another friend come too when I was there , but I know the kid so I did not mind. When I got there , her dad was freaking out and telling my mom that everything would be fine and that we wouldn’t get bored. My friend was just standing there , embarrassed.
When we get inside , we put our stuff down and watch the movie “saw2”. But it was not that great. After that, we went to her friend’s house to play  Nintendo wii game, but her friend wasn’t there. We walked back home and had nothing to do. I remembered that there was as ice cream shop a block away, so we just there and got some ice cream. When we came back, we found out that one of our friends was biking to her house, so we run up there to meet her. We just hung out a while and played Nintendo wii game, and then she had to go home. By then, it was 9:00 p.m. and we still did’t have dinner. her mom was coming home from work at 10:00, so she just picked up some tacos and we ate that. We watshed some more television and played video games in her room until it was really late.
The next day, we woke up late so we didn’t have any breakfast. We went to go to the arcade at the mall, and on the way there, we stopped to get some lunch at a restaurant. I had really fun time there.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기